18.8.09

cryptyc. really

day by day my days has taking a favorable turn
everything seems fine, in the right place although extant a bit chaos, certainly.
egh okay i would try to be more honest
there's something in my mind that has go wild spinning around my head about one or two or maybe three days

okay this is the point (in my head)
first, it doesn't came out fluently from my mouth. as you know, it's difficult to talk honest. but what would be the likely after i told it? i dunno
second, i'm talking about my life. my happiness sadness difficulty hesitancy stupidity etc. would you want to know?
third, can i speak with this guy? i reallyreally want to talk! please give me a chance. i beg
fourth, what should i do to fulfill my mistakes? please give me a clue
fifth, i know he would not read this but i just afraid.

so this is it.
now i'm on senior high school, everyone come and go, still. nothing constant. hmmm it start from my thought about something stupid, lovely year. shit!!!!!! oh. can i tell it later? sorry if you curious. or maybe not at all but i can't tell


bye~