6.9.09

Fasting days and Move away!

Hello everybody! i know it's been a long time since my last post (but, who cares. probably) hahaha i'm so busy with school activitys. and yea i got something to tell, i moved from tebet to pancoran, tired but i have to. umh lot of my friends regret this matter, and me too. cause however i'm still in love with my old house. pleasant and gratify <---- that is two words to depict my old house. now in pancoran which is my grandpa house, umh it seem so-so nothing special, but i loved my grandpa's home theater wuh so cozy. and............................................................................................(thinking)
are you fasting now? if you moslem you have to, right? okay about my day it will be so boring to tell and what? i don't have interesting story to tell, as always. actually i have, a lot. eventhough i'm not good in writing but i like it! umh now i be sick. the doctor said i'm flu. but thank god i'm not attackted by swine-flu :p and that's all for today, insyaallah tomorrow i will post some interesting story for you
thanks for reading!