18.12.09

I learn. I live. And I try to make it better


K, boys and girls welcome to my Blog. It's been a long time since my last post, but i'm sure this is not letting any one down. As you know, I'm not updating my blog everyday. And I'm trying (so hard) not to tell you about my love stories, like a bunch of girls did. And sorry for my bad grammar, I write this all just to practicing.

Uh oh, ok. I know I'm wasting your time. But I want to tell you that I just got my first lomo =_= don't jeer me ok? I learn to use it, and it was awesome! There's so many trick that I could learn. And yea I think I'm gonna love it. First time I bought the film, I was fooled by the seller HA HA pity me T-T but not only that I don't know how to used the film!!!!! I feel like I'm totally a bufflehead! And it wasn't nice -_-

Umh.....................and this is my Holga. I took it from Om Gugel


I can't show you my photos. Sorry for that. But soon I will!

Bye! thanks for reading