5.2.10

I am ordinary.

Hi! welcome to my blog, nice to know that there's someone still care about my stupid blog. Thanks.

Ok, now it's already dark in my town; Jakarta, Indonesia. Where stars are barely came out, traffic jam everywhere, very hot and annoying at noon and rain almost everyday came to my town. Har har har.

Oh yea, lately my life was pretty fun, I don't have much problem as much as 2009. So far 2010 is a great year. And yea if there are any problems, the only problem is my school. I'm not saying that I HATE my school but really, if you were me I guess you wouldn't be happy. The only one who can make me worn well is just my class, X-C. We might not close to each other, but I know them well. At least, they could cheer me up! with all the silly jokes that made by the guys, or my pretty close friends in my class. I love them. They keep me survive. Even sometimes a few of them make me upset, but it's okay. They never hurt me, yea there's no better refuge as nice as my class.
Oh! I have photo of my class when we were new in 3 SHS. here it is! <3