12.4.10

Damn lame.

Hello there. What's up? *i'm just trying to be nice*

This is my um second post on April. I'm not expecting too much great things in this month. Yea just flat. But, something is happen. Something unexpected has just happened to me. I got a brand new stuff, ok don't congratulate me. And, I got a lovesick. Hell no. I'm not gonna tell you about my love life. Not again. I promise.

So, this post was about um *thinking* perhaps about my drabness. Being around in Jakarta for such a long time (15th years) makes me sick, sometimes. Then I've been thinking lately about moving to Bandung, sounds nice. But, I know my mama will not allow me. It's kinda sucks. I've got to wait my graduation from high school. *sigh*

I keep on walking to nowhere. I don't have any future goals. About a several month ago I want to be a Graphic Designer. But now I guess I did not really want it. It's just about the time, time can change everything including state of mind. And now I don't know what am I gonna be tomorrow. Kinda pathetic, huh?

Even my life is flat but I'm still waiting for a big thing to came to my life. Something spectacular and bizzare! Thanks for reading my confession. Goodbye mates!