8.6.10

A.U.R.O.R.A.s

I have no idea what you exactly think when you read the title. But, it could be 2 or 3 things: coloured sky, polar, and princess. yes. sorry if I fumble. But, it's not that. It's about what my feelings right now. So, if you interested go check my feelings, which is I know that's so-not-important.



Auroras, also known as northern and southern (polar) lights or aurorae (singular: aurora), are natural light displays in the sky, usually observed at night, particularly in the polar regions.


Only one word could describe my feelings now: Aurora. Yes, that magnificent lights who always makes us saying 'WOW' with stupid o-o face hahaha. Why? that's the question that I have to reply. And this is my answer: now I feel like I want to explode because of madness that had been hitting me for a few days and it makes me dropping my tears (I always have a thought that tears are beautiful, it's like a sprinkle donuts that stick on a sad face). And that's why I feel like an auroras coming up from my brain, but they stuck in my head. They desire to be free but, just can't. A bit awkward but that's how I feel. I'm so dumb.