9.6.09

5 Song I Currently Listening this Week

1. Lalala (means i love you) by Swing Out Sister

actually i not in love with somebody, but i don't know why i just love this. this song is lovely heee maybe if tomorrow i found a new crush i would increasingly like this song aha

2. Juxtapozed with you by Super Furry Animal 

the verse 'You've got to tolerate Some of those people that you hate I'm not in love with you but I won't hold that against you' has just swivel on my mind for a couple month

3. Cloud across the moon by Rah Band

em you can just search the lyrics on google and you will get what i'm thinking haha. but i dont really feel a feelings like that now, because that feelings its already die haha i'm just succesfully killed the feelings about a several months ago, i'm just remembering....... not hoping! hahahaha 

4. Foundation by Kate Nash

the lyrics its has just grasped on my brain. there's something in this song that makes me very interest to listen to it everyday, i never be fed up with this one i think

5. Pieces of me by Ashlee Simpson 

when i was 6th grade i was loving this song for the first time i see it at TRL hu i really missed that television programme, emh it's really good song, i think pieces of me is the best song from ashlee, very nice music! and also the album Autobiography, it was the best album from ashlee, also it's just my opinion haha

i'm sorry for a bad grammar, i'm just trying to practice my english :P so sorry