1.5.10

Another prosaic days.



Hi readers, how's your day? Yea I know I can't see your response, stupid. Ok. This is my blog, I wrote anything I want. Feel free to read or perhaps close this page. I just wanna share. No one forcing you to read my shit. So, about my life lately, of course.
Today I'm having BBQ party with my big family, such a good day. I got sirloin, french fries, frozen vegetables =.= and apple juice for my dinner. Nice. Oh plus Mint yoghurt, weird. Egh, stuck. Um, oh ya! Have you ever watch 500 days of summer?
I watched this film yesterday, and I just love it! Um, ok, I ran out of idea. It's already 01.00 and I nearly lost consciousness a.k.a sleepy. Ha-ha-ha wtheck. Um um um stuck.
O.M.G I haven't bought Empire of The Sun ticket. Lame. Anyone watch em'? I'm still searching for someone to accompany me. I've waited for a long time, and I'm so happy when I heard they would come and play this May! Can't wait, I'm so excited! I hope I can stand on the first row, and get some merch or whatever. So, nice to updating my blog, even my story is not exciting. But, thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. Thanks for being a good readers.
See you on my next post!
Have a nice day folks!