24.5.10

Sorry. Don't read this.

 


Hi, as you see on the title above. Don't read this post, I never forcing you to read. Cause I'm gonna wanna break my promises. I AM SO SORRY. I guess this blog gonna be a trashy useless blog. Full of confession and uhhhh fugh no!!!! But, I need to write anything on my mind, and I never want to have a DIARY but I guess now this blog is ALREADY become a diary. I'm become very disgusting lately, I don't know W.H.Y! I barely smile, looks like a zombie lost in place nowhere I don't know! Fffffggggghhhhh! I hate it
Please heaven..................................i'm so dead! I need more blood to live, need more more more bones to stand, and I do need brainwasher to wash my stinky dummy brain. I lose my mind, they run away..................just like my feet, they keep on running nowhere. What a shitty day to confess such a crappy things like this *sigh*

Lotta puke,
Nadia Anindita