19.5.10

Me with my pathetic life.

Hi. Still with me, Nadia Anindita, owner of this blog.

My life getting harder and weirder. I'm not kind of human who can adapt easily. And here I am, stuck between those teenager who act like a teenager even some of them more like an adult ==' and um I don't know, and me? what? still like an 7th grade silly girl. Honestly, I need someone to teach me how to face my world, how to be as is proper, or every-little-pretty-things that still hiding behind that great big wall, waiting for me to figure them out.

Poor me.

I wanna be more like teenager, weirdo. I can't believe I already confess it. That's the weirdest words I ever thrown. Ok, sounds pathetic. I'll stop that insane thought. Promise.

NOW I have some story to tell, HE HE guess what? Empire of The Sun will came to my town! WOOHOO i'm so excited! actually I already bought the ticket almost a month ago, but I'm just too excited! this feelings keep burning me for a whole month! Luke and Nick are fantastic and brilliant! Hope that I could take a photograph with em......................if it's possible, then I would scream like a little-annoying-stupid-girl ~.~ eh?

OH! one more story to tell, you know what? my momma likes empire of the sun too! HA HA she keep repeating 'standing one the shore' on our car! WOW