14.5.10

On my mind.

I wanna let you know what's on my mind. Read it carefully. Every words I remark with ('.....') is the point of this post.
This feelings came out when my iPod (enceng) *I know that was a horrible name =='* accidentaly play your song when we say 'goodbye'. The weather was pretty bad, raining outside. Thunderclaps and raindrops accompany me. I'm not gonna say 'I miss you' words, that's too lame. I'm just thinking again that you're the best um no, not the best, but oh what to say..............um ok, I can't say. I just got this thought on my head 'You know that I really loves music, and that's the way you catch and burn me. You touch my heart, perfectly. Thank you very much for being one of my best memories, I love you forever, as a lover or as a friend"

Lotta love,
Nadia Anindita

This is gonna be my last confession, promise.