13.5.09

Byoringring

urgh i dunno what to do, the day was boring except attendance of mariska and vina. this week it's very bad. i cant do what i wanna do, but i actually i can. it cause............. i dont know. it's so strange, everyday seems to be very sucks. i'm just sitting in front of my computer for downloading twittering myspace-ing browsing and bloging or just take a nap in my bed and read a magazine and comics. than sometimes i drawing and coloring on my scetch book. see? how boring my day.  i'm stuck. i played my own playlist on my computer ihi and  i turn it up so loud. now i'm trying to find something can make me comfort

umh okay i'll search in google with keywoards 'lego digital camera' -------- 

Lego and Digital Blue are working together to create some cool Lego styled gadgets. The first mentioned is a Lego Digital Camera that has that Lego brick look but is actually a solid piece of plastic to prevent it falling apart. ---okay this one its very cool!  i hope can buy it someday with my savings hihi

and now i'll search for mp3 player oh yea yea fyi i love lego very much when i was a little girl hihi. and i think i fell in love again with this toy. the differentiaton is now i was grow up! i'm teenager ha ha!

now i wish i'll get some usefull things on my birthday em i need an mp3 player for now, my handphone is very terrible haha i dont wanna talk about it okay. oh! and i need headphones! great