11.5.09

Campong deh


under the sky, when all the stars was shining so bright
i get up from seated and leave all my work sheets
i've been looking on my roof, seeing beautiful night
with all those creatures who lives in the whole world
i can't see them, but i can feel their existance
they'll take a picture of earth. i can see it
but the other people cannot see, they just see thats like a falling star
i want to fly, fly very high till i can't see all my bodies
cause it was covered by clouds and fog
i will go to the kingdom in the space
where odd creature and human lives side by side
it was great!
then i will take off my green wings, and let my hands be my wings

everynight I stand on my roof and thinking about that secret place

I hope someday I can go back and stay forever
cause in that incredible place, we can get anything we want

cause in that wonderful place, love was in the air